Butterick 2178; 1960s; Misses' Suit Coordinates. (A) Self-collared jacket with below elbow sleeves, flap pockets. Slim sheath skirt. Back-buttoned overblouse with high round neck, short sset in sleeves. (B) Contrast overblouse. Jacket with contrast facing and collar, skirt same as view A.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- La-Prairie-Lady eCRATER Shop Size 14 B34
- KnightCloth Bust 34 and bust 38
- allthepreciousthings.comSize 14 B34
- Penelope Rose bust 32"
- Denisecraft on Etsy Bust 32
- sew betty and dot
- Cornehl Size 14 , Bust 34
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]