Butterick 2178; ca. 1962; Misses' Suit Coordinates. (A) Self-collared jacket with below elbow sleeves, flap pockets. Slim sheath skirt. Back-buttoned overblouse with high round neck, short sset in sleeves. (B) Contrast overblouse. Jacket with contrast facing and collar, skirt same as view A.
Featured on the cover of Butterick Home Catalog, Spring 1962
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- La-Prairie-Lady eCRATER Shop Size 14 B34
- KnightCloth Bust 34 and bust 38
- allthepreciousthings.comSize 14 B34
- Penelope Rose bust 32"
- Denisecraft on Etsy Bust 32
- sew betty and dot
- Cornehl Size 14 , Bust 34
- Valley of the dolly mixtures Bust 36
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]