Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Butterick 5708; ca. late 1960s; Layette.
- A. Long Dress, Petticoat (21" Length) and bonnet have lace trim.
- B. Short dress, Petticoat (15" Length) and bonnet have lace trim.
- C. Kimono (20 1/2 Length) with snap closing.
- D. Kimono (24" Length) with snap closing.
- E. Short Kimono (15" Length).
- F. Sleep sac (24" Length).
- G. Jumpsuit with zipper from neck to foot. Elastic at wrist and ankle.
- H. Bunting with zipper and button closing. Separate jacket with hood.
Reissued in the 1970s as Butterick 5102
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]