Butterick 5708; ca. late 1960s; Layette.
- A. Long Dress, Petticoat (21" Length) and bonnet have lace trim.
- B. Short dress, Petticoat (15" Length) and bonnet have lace trim.
- C. Kimono (20 1/2 Length) with snap closing.
- D. Kimono (24" Length) with snap closing.
- E. Short Kimono (15" Length).
- F. Sleep sac (24" Length).
- G. Jumpsuit with zipper from neck to foot. Elastic at wrist and ankle.
- H. Bunting with zipper and button closing. Separate jacket with hood.
Reissued in the 1970s as Butterick 5102
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]