McCalls 6665 1962 Four gore, flared skirt wraps at back, has side front insets and pockets. Entire skirt is lined. Tie belt, included in lining seam of right back, is brought out through opening in left side seam. Belt is tied at front. Skirt is trimmed with contrasting machine stitching.
Featured in McCall's Fashion Digest February 1963.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- So Vintage Patterns.Com Medium
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- Mrs. Depew Vintage
- RosesPatternTreasury Size 14-16 waist 26"-28"
- SimplySewing Size Small (10-12)
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]