McCall's 7082; ©1963; Misses' Wedding Dress in Two Lengths with Detachable Train and Jacket. Sleeveless dress has dart fitted bodice and three-gore side gathered skirt in long or short length. Longer skirt dips slightly at back. Skirt is interfaced, dress is lined, has center back zipper. Detachable train is faced with self fabric and gathered to back of bow trimmed belt. Belt may be made without train. Back buttoned jacket, of lace or fabric, is lined, has bateau neckline, set-in sleeves. Buttoned edges of non-lace jacket are interfaced.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- Pattern Gate
- New Vintage Studio SZ 10, B31"
- Selvedgeshop on Etsy Uncut FF / Size 12
- Tenth & Delaware Vintage Bust 32
- Tenth & Delaware Vintage Bust 34
- allthepreciousthings.com.auBust 34
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]