- ©1967 McCall's 8903 Girls' Dress in Three Versions
- Front-yoked dress with underlay and inverted pleat at center front may be sleeveless or have long or short set-in sleees.
- High neckline is faced and interfaced and sleeveless armholes are faced.
- Dress has center back zipper and may be underlined.
- Sleeveless dress has lined patch pockets.
- Short sleeves and yoke are trimmed with machine stitching.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]