Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ©1969, McCall's 9694 Misses' Aprons
- A has cobbler pockets, bound with bias tape—matching button-on potholder.
- B has contrasting waist and trimming bands finished with bias tape—button-on mitt potholder.
- C has bib-shaped front and cobbler pockets. It may be tied at back or front. Neck strap is buttoned at one side.
- D, reversible apron, has darted bodice, flared skirt, neck and waist ties, optional trim.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
The Perfect Pattern Medium
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]