Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 1779; ©1956; Dolls' wardrobe for 18" Sweet Sue and Binnie including:
- party dress with lace trim
- blouse, suspender skirt & matching cape
- same blouse & skirt with rick-rack trim plus weskit
- petticoat & panties with lace trim
- pajamas with lace
- robe with tie belt
- double-breasted coat & lined hat with ribbon tie
Still featured in Simplicity Fashion Preview November 1957
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- Patterns from the Past: 18", 22", 25" & 31" doll patterns
- Sew Exciting Needleworks
- New Vintage Studio 25"
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique (15" doll)
insert your photos of this pattern using the button below!
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]