Simplicity 2049; ©1947; Boys' Shirt: The back is gathered to the shoulder yoke and the front joins the yoke at a forward shoulder seam. The button-front shirt is finished with a convertible collar. In Styles 1 and II, the long sleeves have soft pleats at the lower edge and are finished with buttoned cuffs. Style I has two patch pockets with buttoned flaps. In Style II, the flaps are stitched to the upper edge of pockets. Style III has short sleeves and one pocket with a flap stitched to it.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- DellaJane Size 6, Size 8
- One More Cup Of Tea Size 12
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique (available in multiple sizes)
- Retro Revival Size 16 and Size 12
- [https://www.etsy.com/listing/245138544/1947-simplicity-2049size-14-teen-boys?ref=shop_home_active_1 Carolina Jay Patterns] Size 14
- PosyDots Size 14 Chest 32"
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]