Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- circa 1943, Simplicity 4405 Misses' and Women's Jumper or Skirt and Blouse
- The jumper is fashioned with a surplice closing and an inset belt joins bodice and front-pleated skirt.
- The blouse is made with a convertible collar and the fronts gather to forward shoulder seams.
- The sleeves may be long and gathered to wrist bands or short.
- The skirt is pleated in front and finished with a belt.
- The tissue pieces are unprinted.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]