Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 5685; ©1973; Simple-To-Sew Men's or Misses' Jiffy Kimono Robe in Two Lengths: The kimono robe with dropped shoulders and below elbow length sleeves has patch pocket, tie belt, belt carriers and front and neck edges encased in band. The men's robe with pocket on left side laps left over right. The misses' robe with pocket on right side laps right over left. Men's and misses' robe V. 1 is shorter than knee length. V. 2 has contrasting band and tie belt. Misses' robe V. 2 is ankle length. Men's robe V. 2 is below knee length.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- Vintage Stitching
- The Polished Button Size Medium 38-40 Men's
- The Polished Button Size 10 - 32 1/2" Bust Misses
- VintageStitching.com - men's large 42-44
- VintageStitching.com - Ladies size 12
- Penelope Rose Miss 10 small
- DellaJane Multiple sizes
- New Vintage Studio Size 14 Miss, B36, FF
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique
- GoofingOff Sewing Mens 42-44
- New Vintage Studio Size 12, FF
- allthepreciousthings.comMens LARGE FF
- Paper Doll Patterns
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]