Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity Pattern 7139 Vintage 60s Pantdress in Full and Mini Length, dated 1967. This includes; The collarless pantdress has slightly lowered round neckline, back zipper, button trim and optional purchased belt. V. 1 and 2 are sleeveless. V. 1 is ankle-length. V. 2 is mini-length. Regular-length V. 3 has short set-in sleeves.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- Bluetree Sewing Studio Size 14 B34
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- Paper Doll Patterns Size 14 Bust 34
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique (available in multiple sizes)
- Eight Mile Vintage Sews on Etsy
- Franciedress on Etsy
- Mom and Pop Culture Shop Bust 34
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]