Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 7162; ©1975; Clown Costume with drawstring at neck edge has raglan sleeves, back zipper and elastic casings at wrists and ankles forming self ruffles. View 1: has rick-rack, pom-pom trim and contrasting patches. Constrasting detachable neck ruffle trimmed with rick-rack and braid trim. View 2: has rick-rack and button trim. Constrasting detachable neck ruffle trimmed with rick-rack and braid trim. View 3: Self-fabric bow features contrasting sleeves and vest with stand-up collar and button trim. Hat View 3: Braid and button trim with turned down point.
In 1974 this was Simplicity 9051.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- Vintage Stitching
- DellaJane Toddler Sizes
- Patterns from the Past
- Carol's Tag Sale on Etsy
- What-I-Found Sewing Patterns - Adult 34
- What-I-Found Sewing Patterns - Adult 40
- What-I-Found Sewing Patterns - Child 2-4
- DellaJane Adult and Children Sizes
- Pattern Gate
- EmSewCrazy Adult Small
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique (available in multiple sizes)
- Louisas Needle
- Honeymoon Bus
- FashionSew Sz:36-38 & 40-42
- The $2 Buck Pattern Truck Adult M, Bust/Chest 36"-38" / Uncut-FF
- New Vintage Studio Sz ADULT 36-38, MINT
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]