Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 7572; ©1968; Misses' Jiffy Wrap-Around Dress in Three Lengths: The sleeveless "wrap-around" dress, cut in one piece, is bound in braid, has lowered round neckline and laps either toward the front or toward the back. Ankle-length V. 1 has optional novelty braid trim. V. 2 is about knee-length. Above knee-length V. 3 has optional rick-rack trim.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- What is a three armhole dress?
- Sew Exciting Needleworks Medium UNCUT
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique
- Paper Doll Patterns Size Small
- DellaJane Size Sm, Size Med
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- So Vintage Patterns.Com Large Uncut
- RomasMaison Size Small or MED
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]