Simplicity 7572; ©1968; Misses' Jiffy Wrap-Around Dress in Three Lengths: The sleeveless "wrap-around" dress, cut in one piece, is bound in braid, has lowered round neckline and laps either toward the front or toward the back. Ankle-length V. 1 has optional novelty braid trim. V. 2 is about knee-length. Above knee-length V. 3 has optional rick-rack trim.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- What is a three armhole dress?
- Sew Exciting Needleworks Medium UNCUT
- DellaJane Size Sm, Size Med
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- Clutterina's Shop - Size Medium
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]