Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 7871; ©1968; MISSES' PONCHOS AND BELL BOTTOM PANTS: The poncho V. 1 has "stand-up" collar and center front zipper closing. The poncho V. 2 without seams is cut in one square piece and has braid encased neck edge amd fringe trim. The bell-bottom pants V. 1 & 2 without waistband has side zipper and back patch pockets.
Links to reviews/blog postsEdit
- Patterns from the Past: Bust 32.5"
- Patterns from the Past: Bust 34"
- Antique DollHouse of Patterns
- Sew Exciting Needleworks
- Vintage Fashion Library B38
- So Vintage Patterns.Com B 36 Uncut
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique
- Katie's Treasures Miss 12 B 34
insert your photos of this pattern using the button below!
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]