Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 7911; ©1977; Simple-To-Sew Misses' and Women's Tops: The top-stitched tops have back zipper and optional purchased belt. V. 1 & 2 have low round neckline. V. 1 & 3 have short set-in sleeves. V. 2 & 4 are sleeveless. V. 3 & 4 have "V" shaped neckline. First issued in 1975 as Simplicity 6975.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- One More Cup Of Tea Size 18 20
- One More Cup Of Tea Size 14
- One More Cup Of Tea Bust 48-50
- AnnesVintagePatterns Bust 40-42
- Carolina Jay Patterns Size NN 10-16 (This is 1992 version)
- Vintage Stitching
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique
- One More Cup Of Tea Size 14 Uncut
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]
[insert your username, and make sure your preferences allow for people to contact you via e-mail. Do not list your email address here!]