Simplicity 8208; ©1969; Misses' Mini-Dress, or Blouse, Mini-Skirt and Pants: The dress with long sleeves or blouse with short sleeves has ribbon or self drawstring slipped thru neckline casing, back zipper and set-in sleeves gathered at armholes and with elastic casings at lower edges forming self ruffles. The pants and skirt gathered to wide waistband have back zipper and optional suspenders. Skirt V. 3 with rick-rack trim, is featured worn over dress. Skirt V. 4 has embroidered braid or ribbon trim. Skirt V. 5 has scalloped braid trim.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- PuplePlaidPenguin Patterns
- PATTERN PEDDLER
- Penelope Rose bust 34"
- So Vintage Patterns.Com Size 10
- OkeeBee's Vintage Boutique
- Mom and Pop Culture Shop Bust 32.5
[insert your photos of this pattern made up]