Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simplicity 9435; ©1971; Shirt with Two Collars in Men's or Misses' Sizes: Shirt softly gathered to yoke has long set-in sleeves gathered to buttoned cuffs and optional purchased belt and eyelets and lacing front slit opening. V. 1 has pointed shirt type collar. V 2 has rounded shirt type collar.
Links to reviews/blog posts Edit
- Vintage 1970s Mens Patterns; A Stroll Down Memory Lane
- As featured in Simplicity Pattern Book, June 1971
- Todays Treasure, Mens Large
- PATTERN PEDDLER, Misses' Size 14
- Time Honored patterns size 12
- PosyDots Size Medium Chest 38 - 40"
- PATTERN PEDDLER, Men's Medium
- mbchills modern and vintage sewing patterns
- Redcurlzs Patterns on Etsy